Term and Condition
READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND BY ALL TERMS, POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
This Web site (“Site”) is owned by Humdani.com administrator of such social network (“Network Publisher”). By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are over the age of 18 and are lawfully able to accept these Site Terms. If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorised to accept these Site Terms on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify us for violations of these Site Terms.
We reserve the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of the Site.
Use of the Site
- Does not send any material against any sect of Islam (this rules is applied on all text, Unicode text, pictures, and videos).
- Do not abuse any religious person, Islamic personality
- Do not send sexual material.
- Do not threat to others.
Use of the Chat Room
- You must never use bad words in the chat room, PM, either on MIC, on in text chat with any user or moderator, or administrator.
- Insulting/Abusing other Sects of Islam or Aalim e Din will not be tolerated.
- Issue’s related to Akhbari and Asoli will not be discussed here.
- Back-biting other sites owner’s, Admin’s and Mod’s is unethical and strictly prohibited.
- Flirting will not be tolerated any complaint will result in termination of the user account.
- Songs are strictly prohibited. Music is strictly prohibited (Qawali, Dhamaal etc) Mic should be used for only Islamic purposes.
- Users are forced not to use funny nick’s and un-islamic display pictures/Avatar.
- Argument’s relating to India-Pakistan are strictly not allowed as we all are Muslims.
- For complaints, suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com
Not with standing any of these Site Terms, we reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your account and/or to restrict or block your use of the Site.
Changes to Site Terms
Humdani.com reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in the Site Terms or any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and in its sole discretion. When Humdani.com makes changes, we will revise the “Last Updated” dated at Jan, 2011. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. We encourage you to review the Site Terms whenever you visit this Site.
Questions or comments about the Site or Site Terms may be directed to Humdani.com at firstname.lastname@example.org